View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donr View Post
I also have been trying to convert pdf files to kindle format. I have emailed them to freekindle.com and put convert in the subject line. I have yet to receive a reply. I downloaded Calebre and it just transfered the pdf book to my kindle as a pdf. No kindle formating.
What am I doing wrong?
Did you enable the email address from which you sent the email on your "Manage Your Kindle" page? Otherwise, the email gets dropped.

I don't know what steps you took in Calibre to convert, so I can't help with that. Did you set the output format to .mobi? You have to tell it to convert, not just send, in case that's the problem.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote