View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
Yes, the probability is high that many of the tablets released soon will have real world battery life of less than 10 hours, and most will have simple backlit LCD displays. Such things are not geared to reading really, and in my opinion don't really aspire to do so.
I'd be perfectly happy with a 10h battery life, personally; that's a full day's reading, or the duration of a trans-atlantic flight. More than enough for me. We obviously all have different requirements in this area.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote