View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Isn't battery life the death knell for the tablet?

I covet electronic gadgets as much as the next guy, but I don't understand this excitement over Microsoft/Apple tablets. For reading, I need to be able to have a charge whenever I might want to read, and the tablet isn't going to give me that. Even if I could ignore the eye strain, the battery seems to be the big issue vis-a-vis the ereader.

What am I missing? I would love to start drooling!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote