View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #20
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Several years ago I was going on a cruise, and stopped at the library to pick up enough books to get me through the week. I found a series in paperback on the shelf, and grabbed all five books and stuffed them in my suitcase. I started reading the first in the series on the plane only to find that, while no where in the book descriptions did it mention these were Christian novels, they were in fact heavily so in the content. I didn't end up reading any of them. I wish I'd had an ereader back then.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote