View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi again

Well it looks you are making progress, even if not in the direction you would like.

You should note that today use in pocketpcs is the version 2 and not the version 1, even if it’s from 2002!

Very few people have pocketpcs version less then 2003 and mainly what one uses is windows mobile versions 5 and 6.

It can happen that the files look much better in these devices with Acrobat 2, then what you are getting with version 1.

If you want an example, what I get normally is something very similar to what you can see in Adobes site (left image):
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readerforppc.html

And when I enlarge the font, the text just reflows nicely.

If you want I can test in my 2 pocketpcs, 2003 and windows mobile 5, with one of your files and try to get back to you.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote