View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #16
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I just noticed Deathworld is in the US public domain. I've never read it. Added to my TBR list.
It's one of a trilogy, which I loved to pieces as a teen. No idea how well it would stand up to a reread 30 plus years later. Would be interested to hear what they think from anyone who is about to try it. May consider a revisit myself.

And to return to the OP, I would be interested in seeing Bill made into a movie, despite its juvenile leanings. I always enjoyed Harrison's sense of humour.

Last edited by orlok; 04-17-2013 at 11:03 AM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote