View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I did it again. Lost Fleet

Started this series and shot through what I thought was all 4 books in about a week. Realized as the progress bar on the Gen3 (please lets not go on about page numbers again) was almost at the end, and short of some very nimble footwork, there was no way in Syndic space that this story was going to be wrapped up. Off to fantastic Fiction to see what was going on and noticed that the 4th book was only published this year. What a buggeration.

How many to go and how long till I get them I wonder. Perhaps they will only be released on the Kindle. Now that will really cheer me up. But I cant complain, after all, neither the publisher nor author have stated that the book will ever be released at any price in a format or form available to me. No wait that was Tor. Oh well, back to the reader to read half of another series I guess.

Just wish this wasn't all my own fault.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote