View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #8
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
Personally I'd keep both. I don't suppose a second-hand reader is worth very much and you could always use the Sony for work, travel, lending to a friend, etc. where a reader may be more likely to get damaged.
You're probably right. A back-up (travel) reader wouldn't hurt. I'm going to think about it some more. Maybe I'll sell my Sony when the Paperwhite (or Paperwhite2?) comes to the Netherlands. Anyway, I'm going to fully enjoy my kindle in the meantime!
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote