View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #21
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I just switched over a few minutes ago. One of the books I'm waiting to buy is Michael Connelly's Angels Flight, it was available to me through Amazon.com but now it shows as "Price information not available", why would that be? Shouldn't I still be able to buy all the books from here that I was able to on Amazon.com?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote