View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #1
pj123
Zealot
pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tablet 3 Pro, Kobo Aura H2O, Ipad
ipad1 upgrade to ipad3 (the new iPad) or ipad2?

Hi, I have owned my ipad1 since it was available for sell. My iPad 1 still runs perfectly. Now I am debating whether I should upgrade it to iPad 2 or ipad3, or simply keep using iPad1 until ipad4 becomes available. I use iPad for reading pdf documents (scientific papers) (no movies, games, etc.). Is it worth to buy a new iPad? If yes, should I get an ipad2 or iPad 3. By reading the previous posts in the forum, I found ipad3 has problems of overheating and short battery life. Is that really true even for reading PDF documents? Would iPad 3 hurt my eyes less for long time reading than iPad 1/2? Thanks for any advice.
pj123 is offline   Reply With Quote