Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #52
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Might want to factory reset (much as I hate to tell you that). I just added a couple of books to shortlist (didn't have any there previously) and it created a Shortlist shelf. Actually, you could just try signing out and back into your account under settings as that seems to have helped someone else in the thread.
If there has to be a factory reset, it can't be helped.

I'll try to sign out first, though. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Jaden, the hyphenation seems a lot less problematic if you have a ragged right (not justified) setting. Also, some font sizes seem to end up with more hyphenation than others. Play around a bit. I know that at one point, i had something set that ended up with almost every line having a hyphen--and gosh, some of the places the words were broken were amaaaaazing.
I don't like justified - and at first I didn't realize there was hyphenation going on. When I first saw it, I thought it was a problem in the ePub, that someone didn't edit the hyphenation out.

I'm going to play around a bit - though I hope that there will be an option to switch of hyphenation. Would make it much easier for me to read my book, especially if the places the words are broken are kind of weird.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote