Thread: Best Apps?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
GreatCanadian
Enthusiast
GreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beautyGreatCanadian does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Vox
Well apparently choosing the recommended Dolphin over Opera would NOT be a good choice. All I asked was which would be the best reading app for example. Why not just answer the question or not post at all. I have stated that I am new to Android, and am looking for what the knowledgeable Android users would employ to browse, read, etc. Yes, I searched and found lists. There are dozens of file managers out there for example. I don't want to use all of them if someone could point me to which one would work best with the VOX. I'm sure eventually someone will come along with a straight answer.
GreatCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote