View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #21
Keryl Raist
Zealot
Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
I'd be astounded if this doesn't get tossed out of court. It's such a tenuous connection at best, and with so many legitimate ways to get a birthdate...

I really hope it gets tossed. I know civil suits have a different standard of proof than criminal ones, but unless she's got proof that Amazon did it, this sounds like legal harassment.
Keryl Raist is offline   Reply With Quote