View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #26
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Well I did get around to trying both pens. They do work on PE and the feel is much better as far as holding it goes. The inking is still laggy. There is a slight delay and that is really annoying. I wonder if overclocking would help fix it.

So far its just ok to me. The Kindle is better and the Nook Color is better and aside from the features this has, the main one.. (writing in books) is not up to par.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote