View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:22 AM   #264
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
agnostic book source

I would love for there to be a way access -directly- via Wifi to my choice of source and have it download directly to the device. Gutenberg, Smashwords, Feedbooks, Baen subscriptions, etc. Or tie it into Calibre server, Squeezeserver, TwonkyMedia, DLNA, or generic folder parsing through the browser to access private collection with a 'save to reader' option.

-NO- eReader does this AFAIK. (I dug around trying to find one, but maybe I missed it if they do.)

Last edited by artifact; 06-19-2011 at 01:28 AM.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote