View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cow_trix View Post
Is there any way to word process on the Kindle 3? I've been looking around but I can't find anything. If there isn't - why the hell not? It would seriously like quadruple the amount I use it.
And I expect if your food processor also functioned as a sewing machine, you'd use it more too, but most reasonable people don't expect gadgets to do things they were never designed or intended to do.

The Kindle is an ebook reader. Not a word processor. To paraphrase your own words - why the hell would you expect it to function as a word processor?
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote