View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #6
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniquelyMoi View Post
So what you're saying is that it no longer goes into sleep mode, and if I can get it into sleep mode, it doesn't want to "wake up." Thank you for that information. It helps narrow down the problem!
I think you misunderstood. When you said that you used to be able to turn it off and on right away you wasnt actually turning it off. You were putting it into sleep mode. When you started getting the messages about "are you sure that you wanted to turn off the device" etc that is turning off the device and that will take a little time to start up again.
To just put it in sleep mode just quickly slide and release and the screen should go blank until you slide and release again.

ON the reader turning it self off when you try to turn a page can I ask how you are charging the reader ie via USB or mains charging?
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote