View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:53 PM   #7
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Touchscreen? I think I missed that. Who reports that it has (or might have) a touchscreen?
The Newsweek article mentioned the ability to "highlight" text. There are ways to do this without a touchscreen, but it would be cool if there is one.

Am I the only one who thinks that DotReader-like functionality (especially reading groups) would be a natural for Amazon? I know this the third post I've mentioned this in, but the idea just keeps jumping out at me. It seems so consistent with what Amazon has been doing with customer reviews, wiki, discussion boards, etc.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote