View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #15
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
When I first heard that the BBC was doing a Sherlock Holmes for the 21st Century, I was convinced it would be rubbish, but I decided to watch just out of curiosity. I have to admit that it was very cleverly done. Full if nice little echoes of the original (like the "three nicotine patch problem"; and the text message, "Come at once if convenient. If not convenient, come anyway").

Looking forward to the rest of the series.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote