View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
I did have one extremely weird glitch. All day yesterday I kept trying to download the user manual. Apparently I only had the free preview. Thing is, every time I tried to download the whole book, I'd still only get the free preview. Every other device with Kobo on it that I own got the manual except the Vox. Today, however, when I got back from work, I tried to download it again and it worked. Like I said, weird glitch.
I think this is an issue that everyone had. If you check out the Pulse on the Kobo Vox manual, you'll see that everyone was complaining that it wouldn't download fully. Kobo must have fixed this sometime recently so that you are able to download it now. You weren't alone with this glitch.

Sorry I can't help with the Android question.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote