View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #2142
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
For two years in a row now I've done a complete re-read of The Dresden Files just before the new release. I believe I'll go for the third re-read, maybe beginning it on my birthday (1 Sept).

Not a bad birthday present to yourself, getting to spend all that time in Harry's world, seeing old friends and again vanquishing old enemies, but without fear for what might happen -- until you get to the new book, that is!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote