View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I'm glad that they are finally supporting iPad, but I do wish they would improve organization. On my car iTouch, I use a playlist with the books arrange in order that I want to listen to them. When one book ends, it moves on to the next book without me having to pull over and select a book.

Unfortunately, support for playlists went away on the iPhone and iPad, or if it's still there I can't make it work. It syncs up the books, and a play list is there, but the play list is empty when I pull it up on my iPhone.

Well, at least it's a big improvement over what they had before.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote