View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
Danger, thanks for that input, that helps a lot.

I can be patient. Knowing the timing of how Kobo customer support responded to your wife's ereader issue restores hope that I haven't been forgotten, it is just not my turn yet.

If I didn't really love the Kobo Glo more than my Kindle pw, I wouldn't be so involved with the process. I would not enjoy going back to using only Kindle, but I will if needed.

It seems like some of the Kobo customer service personell are active on these forums, so I make a humble suggestion to them: set up an email system that acknowledges the issue and offers a rough time frame for when action might take place. If I know I am a week or two out from action on my issue, that's cool, I have the certainty that it will be done.

Thanks again for your message Danger.
You might also try @kobohelp on Twitter for a possibly faster response.

http://blog.kobobooks.com/the-kobo-c...itter-account/
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote