View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #12
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
so the Collections Manager lives on the Paperwhite? that makes things easier, I suppose. I wasn't clear, just looking at the posts about it whether it lived on the kindle or was managed through your computer.

Do you happen to know whether the 7Dragons Notepad app works on the PW? I use that a lot on my k3.
Yes it stays on there, and you can open it up and make collections, move things around, any time you want. Then when you exit it, you will find your collections within collections!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote