View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #27
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldomenguzzi View Post
P.s. it is a side note, perhaps I should open a new thread, but since I'm here I mention it.
I am also looking into pbanki/mindcraft and found the following link with the source code:
http://pbanki.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Do you think that from the make file the app can be complied so that it could work on the PB912?
In case, how could I do it? Or where is the best place to ask to get the directions?
Thank you again for the help and support.
I'll take a look at it later tonight. If it's easy to port to sergeyvl12's SDK, I'll just upload the binary file and Makefile for the newer models.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote