View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #44
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
OH. I checked availability of 5.8 and found one on eBay for $410.. I would think when they release the 5.8 they will be around $250 and the 5.0 will drop to around $150.. maybe I'm looking at wrong place.. HELP WANTED on availability and where to get the Player 5.8
Doug
It's not out yet. Sometime in the Spring was the rumor. 5.8 would be too big for me. Too close to a Kindle screen size.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote