View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Smile I'm going on vacation and I need to stock up on good titles!!!

I'm leaving on vacation next week and I wanted to stock my kindle full!!!

Any and all recommendations are welcome. I will admit, I have a soft spot for my indie friends. If there is something out there in the abyss (hard to find) I will certainly give it a try if the sample looks good.

Let me know if you have anything that will blow my socks off!!! (Even if it will just blow one sock off, I'll give it a go!) I read just about every genre but I am partial to Fantasy, Sci-fi and Mystery/Suspense.
Thanks so much!
William L.K.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote