View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool mobi to mobi conversion

I downloadad a new cover and replaced the one in the metadata (0.8.36), then to replace the old cover with the new cover in the mobi file before sending it to my Kindle Keyboard I did a mobi to mobi conversion and set the mobi output to not add a table of contents to the book (since when there's already one, not doing this creates a second one). Now the kindle goto option has the table of contents greyed-out which was not the case before the conversion. Also Kindle previewer and Calibre's internal book viewer do the same (cannot send me to the in-line TOC)
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote