View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
My calibre metadata file somehow became corrupted and now my library is all screwed up according to calibre, but all the books are actually there. For most of the books it thinks there isn't an associated file.

Is there a way to fix this, other than rebuilding it from scratch? That would make me want to cry because I'm using 3 readers at the moment and I would lose the data about which book is on each reader.
I believe the easiest way to correct this would be to replace the metadata.db file with a recent backup.

Lacking this try Preferences - Advance - check database integrity.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote