View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 11:47 AM   #8
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
I saw the news on this yesterday and at first was excited, but after looking further into the details, not seeing how it would suit me. I am a Scribd rental subscriber and have been happy with their service, and while I like to listen to some of the Audible originals on occasion, not sure it's worth the price. I do not use them, or Spotify - who the article said were their main competitors in this area, for Podcasts. Since most podcasts are free, I'm not seeing a subscription reason if that is one area they will be focusing on.

I have seen some celebrity freebies with meditation and am curious if it's similar content and series, Again, interesting, but I'm not seeing it worth enough for another monthly fee. I'd have to see more samples of the service. I always enjoyed sale time at Audible, so if this opens up access to sale prices, that's a plus -- but those keep getting repeated so you can only stay interested in that as a reason for so long.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote