View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 09:34 AM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssee View Post
Yes I also asked myself this question. I guess mostly because I am thoroughly used to my file directory system. I can easily find everything. I make a list with Directory List Print Pro which I store in dropbox so I can check always and everywhere if a book is already in my collection etc.
Treat Calibre as your Personal LIBRARIAN who will find your requested (by search terms) book and deliver it to your device/viewer /folder

As for a list:
Right-click On the Convert Icon: Catalog

You have choices as to : e-book (w/wo covers), CSV. You can leave-move that anywhere you want
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote