View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #23
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
The North American Kindle Paperwhite has 2 fonts for Japanese as well. I connected it to the Japanese Amazon store just fine and bought two books, reconnected it to the US store again. For the books I bought I got two fonts, errr I hope I'm reading them right but I see myouchou and goshiku - gothic?.

Once connected, I also had access to the Japanese-Japanese dictionary and a bunch of other Asian dictionaries. Kind of disappointed there's no Japanese-English dictionary though, my Japanese is too crummy to make use of a J-J dictionary.
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote