View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 08:22 PM   #7
Princess kindle
Enthusiast
Princess kindle began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 8th
Hello, I thank you all for your help. There are wonderful people here on this forum.

Dear Text2002 ans, you have given me a lot of information, it took me several days to learn everything you said. The examples you gave are wonderful, I appreciate that you have taken all the time to teach me, I will review what you say with a magnifying glass, perhaps that is why I suddenly take time to answer if I have any doubts.

Comfy.n don't know html either hahaha, the only thing I know about any programming language was a course of a few hours in python. I'm going to install sigil, I've heard a lot of good things here, and I'm going to play around with a book. spoiling you learn hahaha.

Jswolf : If I have the plugin, and have used it a couple of times, it's painfully slow. But I feel that I still need to know things, Amazon books look nice, but when they are converted, they lack I don't know what, they don't look professional. I am going to follow your advice to all of them and they are right when it comes to fixing the most serious or annoying errors, the rest is very cumbersome when you have several books. Greetings to all.
Princess kindle is offline   Reply With Quote