View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:52 PM   #22
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
So, if we don't pay the monthly subscription fee, we will lose functionality of the app? Plain answer please.

I've been able to send 216 books back to my iPad Pro, and have been working on it for 2 hours.It's taking way too long, I'm not going to bother with the rest of my 2,000 books if the subscription charges are coming.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote