View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #9
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I wish they had brought a wifi only version.
I have a question does it work without a sim card.
I bet the reason they didn't bring out a wifi version (yet) is because Google right now requires a 3G connection for an Android Device to have access to their App store. I believe that that restriction will be lifted with Android 3.0 at which point the flood gates might really open.

That being said, by then the iPad will be rather well established and HP might be bringing WebOS tablets to market.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote