Thread: Classic defective nook
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #13
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirZone View Post
Thanks, I might do that.
Do you think the wifi thing is rubbish? I honestly dont get it. I check in the internet about something like that but never heard about a E-ink screen failure becuase different frequncey
I think it's very much rubish but I'm not an expert try do a little search. I'm willing to bet if you got another person on the line you would get another diagnosis.

Like I said before I can see it not recognizing a different signal but to brick it? Hmmm but if you are worried just leave the Wi Fi setting off.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote