View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:38 AM   #74
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Personally I do not trust people guesses. Let you opus be on all the time and see how long time it last.
It last at least a week, always on, and reading a few pages... that's not a guess, it's a fact.
That's more than the 3 days and so you seams to have...
Recharging right now, becasue i once again let the battery die. (That is IMHO, the only problem i have with battery, it lasting too long and forgeting to recharge) We'll se how long it last

Last edited by EowynCarter; 02-17-2010 at 05:52 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote