View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Personaly, i like my opus. I found a way to avoid it crashing (ie going back to library every now and then, I do that to chack batery statut). And hopefully, bookeen will get this fixed sometimes soon. But even now, it don't crash enough to be a real anoyance.

Quote:
It has been pushed back for almost year now...
At least we will have an update for ePub and all... Some won't.

Quote:
That firmware they are promising by the end of the year was supposed to be released in Jan 09 and kept getting pushed back. It has been pushed back for almost year now...
Mmm ? First date i heard of was April 2009...

Yet an other reader aceflor ? don't you have enough of them already ?

Last edited by EowynCarter; 12-22-2009 at 07:43 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote