View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 04:10 AM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
emceephd,

Thanks for your contribution

Quote:
1. Having iSilo and other providers charge an extra buck or two to have access to your collection and community?
Darren from iSilo has always been kind. He gave each member of the Turcic.com team a free license, and has always been quick in answering my questions. However, I don't think he would have been willing to pay anything for my "services". Well, I never asked, so perhaps my fault.

Quote:
2. Working with iSilo and other providers to attach the collection to their download of the reader software?
An idea. But I prefer to have people stopping by here to get the collection

Quote:
3. Offering the PayPal link as you register for the forums? This way people do not have to hunt to contribute (I just did!).
Good idea! I will integrate this in the new site I am currently working on! Damn, the list of to-dos grows longer and longer hehe. Again, thanks for your help!

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote