View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Thanks for getting me to revisit this. I took a few stabs at it before, but didn't get very far. I installed the pycrypto modules on OS X (had to install the developer tools first, natch), and I can get the ineptepub.py script to run, but I have to do it from the command line ('python ineptepub.py'). For some reason I can't get it to simply be a clickable applet/script. I've fiddled with the settings in the Python Launcher, but no go. Did you change any of the settings there, or did it all just work right once you had the necessary components? It seems to work fine once I get it launched, but getting it launched is a minor nuisance (better than firing up the VM, though). Again, thanks for the tips!
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote