View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
She'll be working for the US government. She wanted to major in Art only, but her father and I were worried she wouldn't be able to make a living. The new job will combine the best of both of her areas of interest!

Kaz

Hmmm...
Sounds to me like she will be a real life Indiana Jones or Stargate girl! Tell her to snap a pic of the Holy Grail on her phone and email me a copy. Thanks!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote