View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
AdamGott
Connoisseur
AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle/iPad
Anyone using a Blackberry Storm for e-reading yet?

I just picked one up today and from what I can find the choices are very limiting. Mobipocket refers you to their most updated Blackberry reader but I find it to be completely non-functional - the keyboard covers half the screen and you can't get rid of it! I did finally manage to copy some of my files to the machine but I couldn't get them to open and from what I hear it blows chunks after that anyway.

Anyone else with a better experience? I have mostly mobipocket files but I can convert as I have removed the DRM.

I know it's new and all but there has to be something?
AdamGott is offline   Reply With Quote