View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 03:47 PM   #23
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One thing you should know about Amazon Kindle firmware, do not install a new version unless you've seen it reviewed that your mods/hacks/whatever doesn't break or there is a workaround to get back what broke.

My suggestion is to have a look in the developer section on how to go back to an earlier firmware version.
thanks. but i didn't jailbreak my paperwhite because the USE_ALT_FONTS method allowed the use of additional fonts without jailbreaking. since it was a kindle feature (albeit hidden), i did not think that amazon would giveth and then taketh away.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote