View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #303
Janet54
Connoisseur
Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Voyage, Fire HDX, Fire Phone, Galaxy Note 8,10.9
I remember seeing the option for free month with some social networking before I signed up. I just checked and the option is no longer there in the profile dropdown. I signed up for the free month and just assumed you had to pick one or the other.

Has anyone use the scribd app on the new Onyx reader? http://www.amazon.com/Onyx-BOOX-T68-...=onyx+boox+t68

They are talking about this in the news forum. Looks like an eink reader that runs android apps. That would be great!
Janet54 is offline   Reply With Quote