Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I found it tedious, also, which is why I waited 2 years to try it again. Then some people complained because I kept the same categories for 2014 that we had for 2013.
I didn't see it that way. I thought "we" all* agreed.

Quote:
John — here's an idea: how about you take the lead in deciding what the 2015 categories will be? You can poll or whatever else you want to do.
Personally, I would pick the last set of categories. But as I don't think it would be very democratic, I Won't dictate.

I say we do nothing right now, if there is enough of a consenses that we should do something, we do it in september, when everyone is back from summer break.

At a minimum, a little more discusion seems necessary.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote