View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:30 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by varlog View Post
Is your windows environment perhaps 32b? If yes I'd be interested in executable (have 32b XP bitrotting somewhere around), in any case could I have the changes you've made, please?
I don't mess around with trying to build the 64-bit version of Sigil on Windows anymore. I built the Windows installer package. You're welcome to it. I'll upload it somewhere and post a link.

The only real changes were to the ScriptManager.h file. The QStringList constants at the top were giving the Windows compiler fits. It sees curly braces and automatically thinks "Aha! A function!" and then immediately barfs because it has no parameters. I just constructed the QStringLists a little differently. I have no idea if those changes will consequently work on Linux. I just kept playing 'til it compiled, and then quit.

I also needed a few tweaks to the main src/Sigil/CMakeLists.txt file to build the installer package because of changes to Qt5. More things have been moved to plugins and new libraries added (and I think Qt5V8 went away). Qt5Positioning needed to be included with the Windows installer for the program to run. I also included the position plugin just to be on the safe side.

Quote:
There is one uninitialized int i in ScriptInterface::removeNotAccountedFor (ScriptInterface.cpp, line 401)
is: for(int i;i<htmlFiles.count();++i){
should be!: for(int i=0;i<htmlFiles.count();++i){
in case your compiler hasn't noticed!
It barked, but it didn't barf! Should I recompile with that change before uploading the Windows installer? Or won't it matter?
Attached Files
File Type: txt ScriptManager.h.patch.txt (1.1 KB, 177 views)
File Type: txt CMakeLists.txt.patch.txt (1.2 KB, 260 views)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-29-2014 at 07:33 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote