View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
As soon as I saw the page which required too much info in order to be given the dubious goodies I got suspicious and clicked the X button.

All they wanted to know in the "survey" was the info I mentioned in the first post, they didn't want anything particular to an individual until you get to claim the 'goodies'.

I ran a scan on my pc. It found quite a bit of malware which it couldn't move to chest, repair, delete etc. I went to control panel at start menu and uninstalled the program I'd downloaded. This has got rid of the side panel which asks about related things, but I'm not sure about the other malware.
Run Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware - the combination can usually clean out persistent malware - both have free versions.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote