View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #13
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by shighfield View Post
The one that caused the crash for me was a 45MB book (Commadork by Rob Ohara). I had to load that book using the card reader. I just tried loading it again using impserve and there was no problem.

I will re-install geblibrarian tonight after work and try with it again.
After you're done experiementing, don't forget to re-install eBook Publisher as it is required by Mobi2IMP, imp viewer, etc...

Leaving the GEBLibrarian installation files confuses things, like opening a 1150 .imp file and having the viewer display it as a 1200 .imp file!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote