View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
Sony's new reader to be a front lit T3
http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...nnounced-soon/

I hope it allow folders
As much as I like my PRS300 and my PRS350, I am not convinced that a dedicated reader device is economically viable for the typical user. I suspect that tablets will be the reading device of choice for most people in the future. I'll not commit to anything like this until I see it live and figure out how much it will cost.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote