View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #33
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Just some feedback for people who may be on the fence about 2.3.2.

My update (from 2.3.1) went seamlessly without a factory reset.

I've been using it for three days now, and it takes care of the small-font- at- chapter-change issue.

I haven't seen any negative side-effects. Overall a much better user experience than 2.3.1.

I had prepared a KoboRoot.tgz with the changes to the 2.3.1 firmware I had made (basically installing dropbear and starting a script for custom scripts). And that applied flawlessly to 2.3.2 as well. So I was back at where I had been prior to 2.3.2 with minimal effort.

Existing plugin installation was unaffected by the update.

Last edited by xor_; 01-15-2013 at 04:31 PM.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote